Thursday, August 6, 2015

I'm Alive


I'm alive!!

August 5, 2015

Hey Family,

I don't have much time but everything is good.  My pday is Friday so I'll probably email in the early afternoonish. 

I started in a trio but they moved one of my companions and now it's just me and Elder Roberts.  He's from Lehi and played ultimate.  He seems to be really good.  I love it here!  It's so cool to be with so many people that are just like me that are here for the same reasons.  I've seen a ton of people I know.  Peyton, I saw Mccay (sp?) Christenson (sp?).  I've seen Corbin Hales, Kendal Mcdougal, McKell's friend's boyfriend, the student body president, and a bunch of other kids from Bingham and South Hills.

We went to class and they spoke Spanish at us for about an hour before orientation stuff and I'm proud to say I understood most of it.  Apparently it's really nice of the zone leaders to let us email right now... 

Joseph Diez is the guy that stole my other companion that was in the trio.  We have two other room mates that are going to mexico and I really like them.

Love you guys, I love the mission.  There are like two other people going to Nicaragua besides me and Elder Diaz. Sorry the email is so disjointed, there's literally no time.

Lymnb,
   Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment